Your risk of heart disease may increase due to nutritional changes, sedentary lifestyle, smoking or genetic causes.
With the increase in heart diseases, many diagnostic and treatment methods have started to develop.
Main methods used in the diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases;
- ECG( Electrocardiography );
- Stress Effort ( Treadmill) Test;
- Tranthorasic Echocardiography;
- Stress Echocardiography;
- Trans Eosophagial Echocardiography (TEE) Test;
- Temporary Pacemaker;
- Electrphyslocical Study;
- Catheter Ablation;
- Mitral Balloon (Valvuloplasty);
- Coronary Anjiography;
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) – Stent;
- Cardiac Catheterization;
- Opening of chronic totally occluded arteries;
- Non-surgical Treatment of Aortic Stenosis (TAVI);
- Non-surgical treatment in heart holes;
- Non-surgical vessel repair;
- A new treatment method in resistant hypertension: Renal Denervation
- Myocardium Perfusion Scintigraphy (Thallium Test);
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Cardiac MR
By contacting us, you can have the cardiology treatment you need without waiting for long periods and in more economical conditions.